Isotoner Therapeutic Glove, Open Finger, XS, Right | Performance Health
Isotoner Therapeutic Gloves are specifically designed to help control painful swelling of the hands.
- Available in two styles:
- Full Finger - used when full coverage is needed with finished edges offering better quality for increased durability.
- Open Finger - allows for more freedom of movement and function. Can be worn during various activities where functionality and movement of the fingers is necessary such as gardening, reading, or typing. Finished edges at the glove finger ends for a longer lasting glove that provides durability when wearing during activities. Made of water-repellent material for durability and longevity.
- Can be worn day and night to treat aches, pains, swelling, arthritis, oedema, and other injuries needing compression.
- Made of a lightweight blend of 80% nylon and 20% spandex providing a moderate compression level of 23-32 mmHg throughout the hand to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Seamless support at the base of the thumb and seams on the outside promote increased comfort and patient compliance. The seams avoid any irritation of tender areas.
- Gloves are easy to take on and off (because of open-cuff design).
- Machine washable in cold water. Air dry.
- Available in left and right hand options, pairs and multiple sizes.
- Latex free
Measure the circumference of the metacarpophalangeal joints (MCP).
|XS||12.7 - 15.2cm|
|S||15.2 - 17.8cm|
|M||17.8 - 20.3cm|
|L||20.3 - 22.9cm|
- Small (fits most women) averages 10cm above the wrist.
- Medium (fits larger women and smaller men) averages 5cm above the wrist.
- Large (fits most men) averages 5cm above the wrist.
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds