Utensil Holder | Performance Health
Non-stock item Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.
The utensil holder helps stabilize your fork, spoon, or knife. It’s designed to provide a comfortable dining experience for people with poor hand function. Fits MCP (knuckle) width of 8.26cm (3-¼”) to 11.43cm (4-½”).
Eating aid strap is helpful for people with arthritis, upper extremity weakness, and difficulty grasping. The holder is also useful for people with disabilities. It facilitates independent self-feeding.
Holder is made of beige polyester webbing. The “pocket” holds most dining utensils, so you don’t need to buy new silverware. Included hook and loop with D-ring allows for easy closure.
- Utensil holder helps you grip your silverware while eating.
- Easy to use, it holds your existing silverware
- Holder opens on one end only
- Ideal for elderly, those with disabilities, and people with a weak grasp
- Utensil not included
- BPA, Phthalates and Latex-free
Took 0 milliseconds