Rolyan TailorSplint, 3.2mm, Solid, 45.5 x 60.5cm, Charcoal, Case of 4 | Performance Health
Non-stock item Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.
Rolyan TailorSplint - Moderate Resistance to Stretch
For novice and experienced therapists. Our most versatile thermoplastic yet. Designed for the cost-conscious therapist, it adapts effectively to a wide range of applications.
- Perfect balance between moderate drapability, moderate resistance to stretch and good conformability
- Constructed of professional-grade material that is non-stick and available in solid or 1% perforated options.
- Powdered smooth finish - increased patient comfort and compliance
- Available in beige, light blue, and charcoal, and in a variety of sizes
- Excellent for hand, wrist, thumb and elbow splints
- Suitable for both the novice and experienced splinter - avoids finger printing
- Edges trim easily: spot-heat with a heat gun or dip cooled edges into hot water for 5 to 10 seconds and then rub smooth
- Adapts effectively to a wide range of applications from hand splints to larger orthosis - few materials and storage space required.
- Latex free
- For temporary bond, pinch heated surfaces together
- For a permanent bond, remove the coating with spirits or by safely scrapping with a sharp instrument
Heating and Working Times:
65°C-70°C water for 30 seconds
1 minute working time
65°C-70°C water for 30-45 seconds
2-3 minutes working time
65°C-70°C water for 1 minute
3-5 minutes working time
- Acute trauma
- Pain and joint pathologies
- Finger, wrist, hand and dynamic splints
- Elbow and lower limb splints
- Dynamic outrigger bade
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds