Kinetec Spectra Knee CPM Machine with Comfort Supports | Performance Health
Non-stock item Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.
An unbeatable combination of great design and latest USB technology to programme the device or record patient data, this Spectra comes with PU, wipe clean supports.
- Great functionality, including programming: The Kinetec Spectra™ offers a full range of movement options and controls, set by using the handset. Alongside your standard controls, this CPM offers additional functionality such as warm-up function, 20 pre-set programmes, session timing and ROM by-pass. Using a USB accessory and software, this option can also be used to capture individual patient session information.
- Movements and controls available: The following elements can be set and controlled via the handset - extension and flexion limits, speed, resistive force, timer and pause in extension and flexion. The hand control has clear start and stop buttons. The handset is also be used for selecting pre-set programmes, warm-up function, ROM bypass and session timing.
- Patient safety: The handset can be easily locked to prevent alteration of the parameters by patients whilst in use.
- Outstanding range of motion: This CPM provides a wide range of motion from -10 of hyperextension to 120 degrees of flexion allows treatment of most knee & hip pathologies.
- Evolution compliant: The Spectra Essential can be upgraded to the new Kompanion.
- PU leg supports: This version of the Spectra is supplied with PU pads that can be wipe-cleaned between patients using standard hospital anti-bacterial wipes. The pads should be wiped between patients. (Supplied with thigh, calf and foot support).
- Accessories: Accessories include Data Capture software to record patient information and progress, a seat adaptor to use it in seated position, a trolley and paediatric footplate (to allow for shorter legs). Single-use, disposable pads are also available for this CPM.
- Weight: 12kg (26 pounds)
- Splint Dimensions: 95 cm (37 in) x 33 cm (13 in) x 33cm (13 in)
- Angular limits: -10 - 120°
- Speed: 40 - 145° per minute
- Patient Height: 1.45 m (4' 9") - 1.95 m (6' 4")
- Patient measurements:
- Full Leg: 71cm - 99cm (28” to 39”)
- Tibia: 38 - 53cm (15” to 21”)
- Femur: 33 - 46cm (13” to 18”)
- Patient measurements with paediatric footplate option:
- Full Leg: 53cm - 109cm (21” to 43”)
- Tibia: 20cm - 56cm (8” to 22”)
- Maximum User Weight: 135kg (298 pounds)
- Power Supply: 100-240 V~
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Power Consumption: 20W
- Device of type B Class 1
- IP 20
- Storage/Transport Conditions
- Temperature: -40 - 70°C / -40 - 160°F
- Relative Humidity: up to 90%
- Operating Conditions:
- Room Temperature: 10 - 40°C (50 - 105°F)
- Relative Humidity: up to 80%
- Warranty: 2 Years
Took 0 milliseconds