3pp® Gel Mate® Flex Silicone Sheet, 1mm x 5cm x 20cm, each | Performance Health
Gel Mate® Flex is a revolution in scar management. The ultra-thin silicone sheet can be applied anywhere and the stretchable fabric adheres even over joints for constant, even pressure on the scar. Gel Mate Flex prevents formation of problem hypertrophic or keloid scars.
- Soft, comfortable and reusable silicone gel sheeting.
- Self-adhesive on one side. Gel Mate and Gel Mate Flex provide excellent conformability for small and large surfaces. Additional fixation may not be required.
- Medical-grade silicone gel sheeting is clinically proven to soften, smooth and improve the colour and appearance of new or mature scars.
- Only silicone gel sheeting applies long-term light pressure on scars, unlike rub-on gels or creams. Silicone gel has also been shown to add a hydrating effect to the scar and surrounding skin that helps in increasing mobility and faster healing.
- Silicone gel sheeting is reported to reduce the itching and discomfort experienced when scars begin to heal.
- Anti-microbial outer fabric inhibits the growth of microbes. The fabric layer also increases the durability of the gel and makes it easy to wear under clothing.
- Cost effective - Gel Mate and Gel Mate Flex are washable, reusable and long lasting.
- Individually packaged sheets include a grid backing to allow for easy cost calculations when supplying patients, or can be used to document scar changes.
- 1mm thick, 5cm x 20 cm silicone gel sheet
- 100% latex-free.
- Ideal for orthopaedic, plastic and cosmetic surgery scars
Trim to a size slightly larger than the scar.
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds