- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Whitehall Thermalator Moist Heating Unit, Mobile, 12 Standard Packs
Whitehall Thermalators maintain a constant water temperature and come standard with exposed heating elements.
- These units provide for comfortable and effective moist heat therapy, promoting both easy cleaning and safety.
- The tank body, lid, bottom and tank housing are all made from type 304 stainless steel for years of trouble-free use.
- The colour coded Thermal-Packs fit onto a sturdy stainless steel, vinyl coated wire rack.
- Inside the unit is a heating element and temperature sensor. The adjustable thermostat ranges from 18°C-73°C.
- Bottom feet keep the unit from slipping and marring the surface of the countertops.
- Units have a snap-off thermal protector to prevent overheating.
- A drain valve located on the back of the units makes them easy to clean.
- All units have covered bottoms and are thermostatically controlled.
- T-4-S, T-6-S and T-8-S are supplied as counter top models. T-8-M and T-12-M are supplied as mobile models with 4 caster wheels (2 are locking).
NOTE: Wire racks, Thermal-Packs and filler hose included with every unit (Filler Hose not included on model T-4-S). Various combinations and sizes of Thermal-Packs are available.
|Heating Unit||WMI-T-4-S||WMI-T-6-S||WMI-T-8-S ||WMI-ET-8-S ||WMI-T-8-M ||WMI-T-12-M|
|8 Standard||8 Standard||8 Standard||12|
|Medium Sized Clinics||Large|
Took 0 milliseconds