- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Verity NeuroTrac Sports, NMES Unit
Code: VER-NT4 SPORTS
The NeuroTrac™ Sports is an advanced and modern digital dual channel STIM unit featuring 15 built in sports and muscle rehabilitation programmes and 3 custom programmes. It will help with a large variety of muscle related problems and is widely used by therapists around the world. If you suffer from any type of muscle related problem, the NeuroTrac™ Sports may be able to help. Stimulate your muscles to perfection!
- Digital Dual Channel Stimulator (NMES) suitable for sports, muscle toning, muscle rehabilitation and cellulite reduction
- 15 Built in sports programmes for: warm up, capillary, toning- endurance,- calming the muscle.- resistance force output treatment for activities which require prolonged and high activity muscle force: cycling, rowing, middle distance running etc.- maximum force output treatment to produce maximum muscle force output and muscle bulk: weight lifting, judo, ball games, sprint running etc
- 3 customisable constant mode programmes
- Lock mode function to measure and record the home compliance (mA and total time used).
- Clear bright backlight LCD allows the display to be read more easily in low light or dark conditions.
- Keypad with bigger buttons for ease of use.
- Compact, light and reliable.
- Dual Channel Digital STIM unit
- 15 built in programmes
- 3 customisable programmes
- LCD displays intensity, rate, pulse width, time and programme mode
- Time setting up to 90 minutes
- Constant Current (extends battery life)
- Work / Rest periods from 2 – 99 seconds
- Range: Rate: 2 Hz – 100 Hz, Pulse Width: 50 μS to 450 μS
- Alternating and Synchronous between channel A and B
- Lock mode function for recording time in use and locking the units parameters
- Automatic switch off after 4 minutes if unit is not in use
- User friendly
- Physical Dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7mm
- Weight: 0.07kg without battery, 0.1kg with battery
- Environmental conditions for use: +5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
- Environmental conditions for storage & transport: -25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Accessories supplied with this device:
- Dual lead wire x 2
- Self-adhesive electrodes (50 x 50mm)
- 9V PP3 battery
- Soft bag
- Operating manual
- Gift box
Warranty: 2 years on the Unit
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds