SaeboFlex Orthosis, Custom | Performance Health
Non-stock item Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.
The SaeboFlex® is a dynamic, custom fabricated wrist, hand, finger orthosis. The SaeboFlex® features a spring-loaded finger extension system. These springs provide resistance to the muscles that are used to grasp and assist in opening the hand and fingers for releasing.
- Custom fabricated at Saebo and adjusted on-site by a Saebo Trained clinician for comfort and maximum effectiveness
- Supports the wrist, hand and fingers in a functional position
- Consists of multiple graded springs to accommodate varying degrees of tone in the hand
- Allows patients to incorporate their hand immediately for grasp and release activities which would otherwise be impossible
- Appropriate for patients with severe tone in the hand
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds