- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel, 82g (3oz) Roll On
Long lasting pain relief for up to 4 hours!
Biofreeze is the Number 1 recommended topical pain reliever by hands-on healthcare professionals. Biofreeze products use the cooling effect of menthol, a natural pain reliever, which penetrates quickly to sooth minor muscle and joint pain. Biofreeze products help manage discomfort by offering a variety of benefits that assist in therapy, pain relief, exercise, training and overall comfort. Long lasting pain relief for up to 4 hours.
Biofreeze® helps relieve pain from:
- Muscle aches and spasms
- Pain in waist, back, shoulder, neck, knee, hip, elbow and ankle
- Arthritis and tendinitis pain
- Sore muscles
- Pain from injury during sports and exercise
- Painful sprains, strains, bumps, pulls and bruises
Isopropyl Αlcohol, Μenthol & Herbal Extract (Ilex Paraguariensis). Camphor, Carbomer, Glycerine, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Water, Triethanolamine, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue # 1.
Biofreeze® Pain Reliever delivers cold relief
Clinically proven cryotherapy made convenient. It has long been established that cold therapy, or “cryotherapy”, decreases pain and reduces inflammation. Biofreeze Pain Reliever is a topical analgesic that delivers the therapeutic benefits of cryotherapy in an effective, easy-to-use formula, through USP*- grade ingredients for proven analgesic effectiveness.
- Roll On (82g): Roller application allows effective delivery of Biofreeze gel to smaller muscles and joints throughout the body. The massaging action of the roller ball can be used to stimulate trigger points in the affected area.
- Tube (110g): Gel-dispensing tube is particularly well-suited for hands-on massage applications (particularly larger muscles and joints).
- Pump Pack (453g): Convenient pump pack suitable for treatments in practice. Suited for hands-on massage applications (particularly larger muscles and joints).
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds