[D]Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel, 110g (4oz) Tube
For over 25 years in the U.S., Biofreeze cold therapy has provided temporary relief from minor aches & pains of sore muscles & joints associated with: arthritis, backache, strains & sprains.
Fast Acting, Long Lasting, Penetrating Pain Relief
A topical pain reliever recommended by hands-on healthcare professionals, Biofreeze products use the cooling effect of menthol, a natural pain reliever, which penetrates quickly to sooth minor muscle and joint pain. Biofreeze products help manage discomfort by offering a variety of benefits that assist in therapy, pain relief, exercise, training and overall comfort. Provides long lasting pain relief for up to 4 hours.
Biofreeze helps relieve pain from:
- Muscle aches and spasms
- Pain in waist, back, shoulder, neck, knee, hip, elbow and ankle
- Arthritis and tendinitis pain
- Sore muscles
- Pain from injury during sports and exercise
- Painful sprains, strains, bumps, pulls and bruises
Biofreeze Decreases Pain Nearly Twice as Much as Ice
Clinically proven cryotherapy made convenient. It has long been established that cold therapy, or “cryotherapy”, decreases pain and reduces inflammation. Clinical studies have shown that Biofreeze decreases pain nearly twice as much as ice. It is also less likely to cause stiffness, decreased range of motion, and temporary pain and numbness that can often occur in the application of ice.
How Does Biofreeze Pain Relief Work?
Nerve cells regulate our perception of pain by carrying information from receptors found in the skin and throughout the body, to the spinal cord, before being sent to the brain for processing. The brain then interprets these signals and the body reacts to the stimuli in the form of pain.
But cold sensations, like those produced by Biofreeze, can be used to override pain signals through what is described as Gate Control Theory. This theory states that when bodily tissues are damaged, pain signals cannot automatically reach the brain. Instead, they have to pass through 'gates'. Biofreeze blocks pain signals from passing these 'gates' leading to the central nervous system. The user instead feels a cooling sensation.
Isopropyl Αlcohol, Μenthol & Herbal Extract (Ilex Paraguariensis). Camphor, Carbomer, Glycerine, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Water, Triethanolamine, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue # 1.
- Roll On (82g): Roller application allows effective delivery of Biofreeze gel to smaller muscles and joints throughout the body. The massaging action of the roller ball can be used to stimulate trigger points in the affected area.
- Tube (110g): Gel-dispensing tube is particularly well-suited for hands-on massage applications (particularly larger muscles and joints).
- Pump Pack (453g): Convenient pump pack suitable for treatments in practice. Suited for hands-on massage applications (particularly larger muscles and joints).
Always read the label. Biofreeze temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds