- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Neen Aquaflex Weighted Vaginal Cones
Designed by physicians and physiotherapists, the Aquaflex gives you two vaginal cones and a set of weights to aid Kegel exercises. Place weights in the cone, then insert the cone in your vagina. Your pelvic floor muscles will naturally contract around it. These are the reflexes that strengthen and tone your pelvic floor muscles.
- It’s simple to use
- Takes just 20 minutes a day
- You should see results in 12 weeks if you use it each day
- The cones have cords for easy removal
How it works
Because you insert the vaginal cone as you would a tampon, your muscles automatically contract around the Aquaflex, strengthening your pelvic floor muscles. As your pelvic floor becomes stronger you will be able to add more weights and increase the time you are able to keep the cone in place, for up to 20 minutes a day.
- 70% of cases of stress incontinence can be cured or improved by using weighted vaginal cones
- Safe natural solution allowing women to take control
- Single patient use
- Avalaible to order - spare cones and spare weights
Do not use Aquaflex® vaginal cones if you are pregnant, during your period, if you have a prolapse or vaginal infection.
Neen's consumer products include Educator® and Aquaflex®. Also available is Neen Periform®, Anuform®, Peritone® and Pericalm® , best used under the guidance of a healthcare professional.