- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Oppo 2288 Wrist Splint with Elastic Strap, XL
- Semi-rigid thumb spica portion is contoured to provide support, immobilization and thumb abduction.
- Provides wrist stability with moderate motion restriction.
- An elastic wrist strap gives greater wrist stability.
- Aluminum stay can easily be reversed to fit right or left hand.
How to Wear:
- Position the contoured stay on the palm side of hand.
- The top strap goes between the thumb and forefinger and attaches at the back of hand.
- Secure each hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Wrap and secure the reinforced strap to desired compression.
- Carpal tunnel syndromeColle's fracture
- Post surgical use
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds