- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Oppo 2034 Light Knee Stabiliser, S
- Open patella design may be positioned to stabilize the patella.
- Four spiral stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- Flexible spiral stays on both sides of knee provide support without limiting movement.
- For arthritic knee conditions, minor sprains and strains.
- Easily slips on and remains securely in place without bunching or rolling.
How to Wear:
- Hold the top of stabilizer using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- The opening should be over kneecap.
- Each two stays should be on each side of knee.
- Knee strain/ sprain
- Knee instability
- Patellar instability
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds