- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Oppo 1408 Achilles Brace with Silicone Pad, Right, M
- The butterfly shaped pad is anatomically designed to fit the Achilles tendon and provide support during motions.
- The concentric ripples on the pad provide intermittent compression, like a massaging effect, to effectively reduce edema, relieve spasm and speed up the recovery process.
- Adjustable crisscross straps control the range of foot plantarflexion to shorten Achilles tendon to relieve pain and inflammation.
- CoolPrene® material provides shock absorption, dynamic compression and better breathability on the injured ankle over prolonged use. Experience the superior comfort of CoolPrene® brace for stabilization or for injury prevention.
How to Wear:
- Open the brace and place the pad under the sole to insert your foot through the brace.
- Pull the lower straps. Make sure the pad is correctly positioned below the anklebone.
- Plantar flex your foot and secure the upper closure.
- Keep your foot in this position and pull the lower straps across the back of the brace. Fasten the straps on both sides of the lower leg.
- Make sure the brace is positioned correctly, below the anklebone.
- Achilles bursitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Post-operative use
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds