- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Oppo 1188 Wrist/Thumb Support, 5", Left, M
- Relieves pain and stabilises thumb.
- Thermoplastic support stabilises thumb.
- Thermoplastic insert may be removed as healing progresses.
- Keeps the CMC and MCP joints in a neutral position.
How to Wear:
- Insert the thermoplastic plate into the pocket.
- Pour hot water (about 75℃/ 167℉) into the pocket. Water temperature can not be above 100℃/ 212℉.
- Pour out water when thermoplastic plate is mouldable.
- Mould the plate and wait until it becomes stiff. Dry support with a towel.
- Adjust the Velcro® strap for correct fitting of the support.
- Ulnar/radial collateral ligament injury.
- DeQuervain’s tenosynovitis.
- MCP or CMC joint dislocation.
- Gamekeeper’s thumb.
Took 0 milliseconds