- Braces & Supports
- CPM Spare Parts
- Exercise & Therapy
- Game Ready
- Hot & Cold Therapy
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthotics & Footcare
- Practice Products
- Scar & Oedema
- Tapes & Bandages
- Toileting & Bathing
- Treatment Tables
Oppo 1033 Patella Stabiliser, S
- Neoprene circle pad around the patella provides protection and stabilization to prevent patella displacement.
- Four neoprene straps provide support directly to patella area.
- Two medial and lateral spiral stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- Helps relieve pain from tendinitis and arthritis.
- Retains body heat to warm knee joint and increases blood circulation.
How to Wear:
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Position the opening over the kneecap.
- Be sure the two medial and lateral stays are on each side of knee.
- Pull the medial straps above and below the patella of one side to tighten and secure them to the lateral side of the knee to desired compression.
- Repeat step 5 to secure another side of straps.
- Moderate arthritis
- Knee strain/ sprain
- Knee instability
- Patellar instability
Took 0 milliseconds