Oceanus Shockwave Therapy Device, Two Handpieces
Non-stock item Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.
How does radial shockwave therapy work?
Radial shockwave therapy is a non-surgical technique developed for the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders. The treatment utilises a unique set of proprietary acoustic pressure waves that are delivered through the body and focused on the site of pain or injury. It stimulates the metabolism, enhances blood circulation, accelerates the healing process. As a result, allowing damaged tissues to regenerate and recover.
Features & Benefits:
- 7'' colour touch screen
- “Plug & Play” system
- Multi-preset treatment protocols
- 28 x Physio Programs
- 8 x Cellulite Programs
- 2 x Erectile Dysfunction Programs
- User friendly and reliable
- No air compressor, low maintenance cost
- Easy to use
- Sports medicine
- Aesthetic medicine
- Technology: Compressor free ballistic radial shockwave therapy-system with electromagnetic generator as projectile accelerator
- Power Levels / Energy: 10 to 185 mJ
- Frequency: 1-22 Hz
- Modes: 4 Burst modes (continuous / 4 / 8 / 12 pulses)
- Programmes: 7 preset programmes, adjustable
- Protocols: More than 25 illustrated preset treatment recommendations
- Controls: Colour touch-screen for all software operations
- Applicators: 6/15/25mm
- Life time: NOW WITH a 300,000 shock lifecycle per applicator head and a 4,000,000 shock lifecycle per handpiece.
- Dimensions: 290×240×130mm(L/W/H)
- Weight: 2.07kg (controller unit only)
- Package: Aluminum Carrying Case
- Warranty: 3 years for controller unit, 1 year for accessories. 2 million shocks on Handpiece. 150,000 shocks on Applicator Head.
Took 0 milliseconds