Tubigrip Elasticated Tubular Bandage, Size B, 13-16cm Circumference, 10m, Beige
Tubigrip Elasticated Tubular Bandage provides lasting, effective support with complete freedom of movement. Covered elastic threads within the fabric move to adjust to the contours of the body and distribute pressure evenly over the surface. Fitting is quick and easy. Tubigrip reduces wastage, as only the exact amount required is cut from the roll. Apply with a 2–3cm overlap. If applied as a double layer to the appropriate limb size, Tubigrip will exert 10-15mm Hg to the limb.
- Provides comfortable and effective tissue support
- Easy to apply and re-apply
- Full range of sizes to suit most applications
- No requirements for pins or tape
- Washable and reusable
- Tissue support in the treatment of strains and sprains
- Soft tissue injuries
- General oedema
- Post- burn scarring and ribcage injuries
- Pressure dressings
- Arm fixation
How to Apply Tubigrip:
- Cut Tubigrip to twice length required for limb allowing an extra 2-3cm for overlap.
- Pull Tubigrip onto limb like a stocking.
- Double Tubigrip back over limb. Ensure upper edge is taken 2-3cm higher up the limb than the first.
|Flesh||White||Size||Circ. (cm)||Will Fit|
|MHC-1450||MHC-1443||C||16-20||Medium arms/wrists or small ankle|
|MHC-1451||MHC-1437||D||20-24||Large arms, medium ankles or small knees|
|MHC-1448||MHC-1434||E||24-28||Large ankles, medium knees, or small thighs|
|MHC-1452||MHC-1438||F|| 28-36||Large knees or medium thighs|
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds