Anti-Flamme Original Herbal Relief Cream, 90g Tub
Anti-Flamme ORIGINAL Herbal Relief Cream contains natural ingredients traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve bumps, bruises, aches and pains. It was developed over 20 years ago by elite NZ Athlete Madonna Harris and Herbal Chemist, Masseur and and Health Advisor Paul Jeffery. Anti-Flamme ORIGINAL caters to the whole family - from the elite sportsperson and the weekend warrior, through to the sedentary and the mildly active. It is used and recommended by physiotherapists. Available in 90g and 450g tubs.
Active ingredients per gram:
- Arnica infused oil 100mg – Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor joint and muscle pain and inflammation such as sprains, bruises and mild rheumatic aches and pains.
- Hypericum infused oil 50mg (St Johns Wort) & Calendula infused oil 50mg – Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help soothe and assist in the healing of mild skin inflammations and irritations.
- Peppermint Oil 20mg – provides a minty fresh scent.
- Strained muscles
- Joint pain
- Bumps and bruises
- Aches and strains
- Common sports injuries
- Before and after spinal manipulation
- Arthritic relief
- Overuse syndromes
Directions for use:
- Apply 3 grams (1 teaspoon) to the affected area and massage into skin
- Use up to six times daily or as needed
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use on open wounds or infected areas of the skin
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy ( peppermint oil)
- Contains phenoxyethanol, Capryl glycol & Sorbic acid
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds