3pp® Gel Mate® Silicone Gel Sheet, 3mm x 10cm x 15cm, each
Gel Mate® is a medical grade silicone gel sheet for scar management. Gel Mate silicone gel sheeting is self adherent on one side and backed by an anti-microbial (bacteria resistant) cloth that glides under clothing on the other. Gel Mate helps flatten and soften raised scars and may prevent formation of hypertrophic (thickened) or Keloid scars.
- Soft, comfortable and reusable silicone gel sheeting.
- Self-adhesive on one side.
- Medical-grade silicone gel sheeting is clinically proven to soften, smooth and improve the colour and appearance of new or mature scars.
- Only silicone gel sheeting applies long-term light pressure on scars, unlike rub-on gels or creams. Silicone gel has also been shown to add a hydrating effect to the scar and surrounding skin that helps in increasing mobility and faster healing.
- Silicone gel sheeting is reported to reduce the itching and discomfort experienced when scars begin to heal.
- Anti-microbial outer fabric inhibits the growth of microbes. The fabric layer also increases the durability of the gel and makes it easy to wear under clothing.
- Gel Mate and Gel Mate Flex provide excellent conformability for small and large surfaces. Additional fixation may not be required.
- Individually packaged sheets include a grid backing to allow for easy cost calculations when supplying patients, or can be used to document scar changes.
- Cost effective - Gel Mate and Gel Mate Flex are washable, reusable and long lasting.
- 100% latex-free.
- 3mm thick, 10cm x 15cm silicone gel sheet.
Trim to a size slightly larger than the scar.
Customers Also Purchased
Took 0 milliseconds